On March 2, 2021, a special election is being held with Measure A on the ballot.
A YES on Measure A will transfer the Choice Blocks (the area surrounded by La Cienega, 138th, Inglewood and 142nd) from the Lawndale (TK-8th grade) and Centinela Valley (9-12th grade) districts into the Wiseburn Unified School District. No more permits, no more displacement, finally full-fledged district residents and community members!
We need your help to get the word out. Tell your neighbors:
- We need a majority (51%) to pass the measure – that’s approximately 450 YES votes.
- Only Choice Block residents can vote on this measure.
- A majority YES vote will go into effect in July 2021.
- This is the final step to get our kids into WUSD permanently.
- Wiseburn Unified School District fully supports our transfer!
- Wiseburn Watch Board supports a YES on Measure A
- For more information on this initiative and what it means, please see the Choice Block Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/choiceblocks/
- Please see voting information at the LA County Registrar Vote site https://lavote.net/docs/rrcc/election-info/03022021_Measures-Appearing-on-the-Ballot.pdf?v=2